Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

aerio cruiser

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 06:39 PM
bboykin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aerio cruiser

just retreived plane from neighbors'tree the plane was total trash it was situated about 40 ft from ground. 2 20 ft plastiic pipes would not reach the plane. wind and rain brought it to ground. checked out plane totalled have plane from ground rescue. the motor will only run wide open. could this be short in rec and esc. hope to know wher problem could be would like to put sevs in other plane i have it is plane kit i purchased from hobby-lobby as kit it looks good has yellow clear cover on it. it is piper cub. thanks to all about charging batteries to full charge the aeriobird piper-cub flew perfect first time after that dodnot charge batteries propperly untill found peakcharger with other cheap plane that has gone under