Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Electric Ducted Fans?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2002, 05:16 PM
greggf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric Ducted Fans?

ed: around 4min on 1700's compared to 5min on the 2400's. but the 4minutes are more fun. it depends on which you prefer, more duration or more zoom zoom....gregg
btw: were do you fly it?
Old 01-05-2002, 05:35 PM
mavdriver
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[
btw: were do you fly it? Gregg i fly it at El Mirage drylake , my local club field , and some of the jet events i go . I also belong to the crcja.org thats the web site for California radio control jet associattion . if your interested . Iwill take your advise i going to turn those other packs in , and get the zap cp 1700s for more zoom zoom , i feel the need for speed , specially when i fly my Maverick at 190 to 200 mph . then i can relax with my t33 at 80 mph if you get my drift ,later. Ed
Old 01-19-2002, 05:51 PM
Redman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gregg, MicroRotors...found another haunt eh? GET TO BUILDING BOYS!

Want one of these?

James
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1263_2530.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	984  
Old 01-27-2002, 04:30 AM
mavdriver
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Redman it took me a while to respond to your Reply , to busy working , i got to tell you when i see a cad of an aircraft , it does not do any thing for me , how ever if you do have an actual desing flying , then we are talking ,later . Ed