Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Jeti Advance Plus controllers

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Jeti Advance Plus controllers

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Turbineman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeti Advance Plus controllers

I have purchased 2 Jeti Advance Plus 75 3P Opto controllers and a Program Card. Both controllers work fine and I can program the brake and timing with the throttle stick . The Prog. Card. and I have 2, will not work. Has anyone else had a similar experience
Old 04-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: Jeti Advance Plus controllers

Haven't had a similar experience, but the advice I can give is probably the same as what you'll get from anyone who's had no problems at all:

That's definitely not right. Have you contacted the vendor that sold them to you? They should either be able to tell you what you're doing wrong, or tell you that they're broken and give you your money back.

A couple things:

1. Are you connecting a 4.8V receiver battery to the programming card on the "External power for OPTO" plug? The OPTO controllers require external power; they don't get their juice off the main flight battery.

2. Are you connecting the plugs to the correct pins? These can be easily connected backwards, which would make them not work.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:15 AM
Turbineman

Default RE: Jeti Advance Plus controllers

Thanks Matt. I know that sometimes I cannot see the trees for the woods. On this occasion I
have have checked and double checked. I have has another prog. card from the vendor, with
the same result. I have also used a 'Y' lead on the output to connect the 4.8v battery and the
controlled input as though the controller had BEC, with the same result. The vendor and I have
e/mailed jeti with a negative result to date.