Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Need a new one, after a ground disaster 8)

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Need a new one, after a ground disaster 8)

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 05:35 AM
highboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a new one, after a ground disaster 8)

Okay, how many times have this question been asked.... 1000000 times i think, but i am asking the question anyway

The reason why i need a new plane is that the other day i was out to try my new Chaos Extra from Hacker, and it actually ate itself...........
The model was fitted with a Axis 2814/12.
I was about to take off, and gave full throttle.....the fuselage separated in two, and the front part with the engine still running turned 180 degrees and ate the other half of the plane............Well it actually looked like a big explosion.... foam everywhere and a plan that was totally destroyed.
When my heart rate had found is's normal pace again, i had to smile.... it was the coolest non flying destruction of a plane that i have ever seen........

Well the problem is that i want another plane to fit my engine (Axis 2814/12, 3sp 2000) in, but i cant find any good candidates here in Denmark.

I would prefer a non foamie fun, but if you have any other suggestions please let me know.
Wingspan should no be more than 1 to 1.10 meters. (Otherwise i will have problems getting it in my car.)

Best regards from Denmark.