Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

need help

Old 12-17-2005, 11:35 PM
Thomas C.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help

I got a "Wing-Dragon" last year for Christmas. I have had a lot of crashes (most of pilot errors but also some to technical problems. I Am having a lot of trouble with every thing ringht now!!!!!! The landing gear is a piece of !@#! and have had meany proublams with that. On the push rods, the clasp broke and the suports holding it in place are broken also. I was wandering if it would be cheaper for me t just buy a diferent plane. Please respnd ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. some of those crashes have been pretty bad but the fusalage is still good only a few dents.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:59 PM
Bevo

Default RE: need help

The slow stick by gws is a great airplane that has a large wing and is predictable. This is a three channel airplane that uses throttle, rudder, and elevator. This airplane is great for beginners because it will help build confidence and skill. The plane is cheap $35.00 and the parts are quit cheap. Good luck

Bevo
Old 12-18-2005, 03:30 PM
jjflash

I think that plane is same as a BeginAir. The parts you need are only $6.30 and if you need new landing gear its $6.40. Heres a link, click on beginair then spare parts.

http://www.parkflyers.com/
Old 12-19-2005, 10:18 AM
JeffreyDWarsaw

ORIGINAL: jjflash

I think that plane is same as a BeginAir. The parts you need are only $6.30 and if you need new landing gear its $6.40. Heres a link, click on beginair then spare parts.

http://www.parkflyers.com/
The BeginAir is the the Art-Tech Wing Dragon Sportster which is the Wing Dragon with Ailerons. Parkflyers.com has exclusive rights to distribute the Art-Tech Wing Dragon Sportster in the US under the name BeginAir. BeginAir parts can be used in the Wing Dragon with the exception of the wing which has ailerons. There are also plenty of on-line hobby stores that sell the Wing Dragon along with replacement parts which, as pointed out above, are fairly cheap. I've had a BeginAir for about a year now and it's a good 4 channel trainer so I'd assume the Wing Dragon is a good 3 channel trainer and given that repairing the plane is cheap it doesn't seem you'll need a new plane. Just my 0.02 worth...