Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 05:29 PM
tropelars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???

Hello, Im from Norway and I have finally found my dream airliner on the Internet, here in Norway we dont have so many RC airliners for sale so the onlu option I have is to buy over Internet.

I wounder if someone that have tried, or have buyed, or have any experience with this airplane: Estes Air Force 1 Electric Radio Control Jumbo Jet Airliner ?? Or schould I tried the VIP President Airliner instead? How is it working, I have a little experience with other airplanes (beginner planes) I especially like the Engine at this airliners, it seems to have 5 blades at each engine, how is the sound? how fast and slow can it fly, does it follows wheels (landing wheels)?

Sorry for all these questions, but I really hope to get any answer. It is difficult to get to know any thing I have to buy over net.

Thank you for any answers.
With Kind Regards Lars from Norway.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:10 PM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???

I personally would NOT recommend that plane for a pilot with little experience. As I recall, the plane is steered by the motors. Normally you would not want a responsive airplane for a beginner, but this one may not be responsive enough. Save it for when you have plenty of good planes and experience under your belt, as a toy, a challenge, an experiment.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:01 AM
tropelars

thank you for your response. I can add that I have flew very much on the flight sim, I handle it very well, but is there any else of the other airliners with (fan engines) that could be sutable? Which one of the three (Boeing 747, VIP President, and the one with camera) is the easies to fly? Do you know if anyone of them have landingwheels?

Thank you for any answer.

Lars A Norway 19 years old. (bad english [&:] Lol
Old 12-28-2005, 09:14 AM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Lars, as far as I know they are all fairly similar in design. The motors make the plane go up and down by increasing or decreasing their speed, and turn left and right by slowing one motor down. None show landing gear in the advertisements.

I'm not saying that the planes are bad, or that planes that fly like that are bad. Some are very good, but these are an unknown.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any other kits or ARFs of airliners.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:44 AM
tropelars

[X(] Hello thank you for answering, well do you have any suggestions where over the net it is safest to buy these airplanes? Do anyone ship over to europe?

Lars