Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Hangar 9 46% Electric Ultimate?!?!?!??!

Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Hangar 9 46% Electric Ultimate?!?!?!??!

Old 01-11-2006, 01:10 PM
WarbirdAirRacer
My Feedback: (16)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hangar 9 46% Electric Ultimate?!?!?!??!

Im not sure where I should post this but here goes......I found a video on the net of a H9 46% Ultimate that was/is Electric.....and I was wondering if anyone had anymore info on this ? or who owns it or who makes this stuff for that big of a biplane to be elec. rather then gas.

heres a link to the video... http://www.radiocontrolzone.com/plane/video.asp its the 3rd one down then right click save as.

Thanks!
Old 01-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Mike Parsons

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hangar 9 46% Electric Ultimate?!?!?!??!

ORIGINAL: WarbirdAirRacer

Im not sure where I should post this but here goes......I found a video on the net of a H9 46% Ultimate that was/is Electric.....and I was wondering if anyone had anymore info on this ? or who owns it or who makes this stuff for that big of a biplane to be elec. rather then gas.

heres a link to the video... http://www.radiocontrolzone.com/plane/video.asp its the 3rd one down then right click save as.

Thanks!
That is the model machining Ultimate. http://www.innerdemon.com/
There isnt any information on their website. It was previewed at The Arizona Electric Flight Festival. I forget the name of the gearbox. The goliath or something like that. I believe it was the same one used on Mark Leesburgs Dalton Extra.

Four Hacker C50's, 4- 90a esc's, 4- 10S3P
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh15121.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	385790   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lg16651.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	385791   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mr40529.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	385792  
Old 01-12-2006, 04:44 PM
WarbirdAirRacer
My Feedback: (16)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hangar 9 46% Electric Ultimate?!?!?!??!

thanks for the info...now is it really worth it to convert something like that to elec? rather then buying a gas motor and going that rote>?sorry for the questions i just a n00bie to elec and thought that was way cool would mind converting mine to elec.

Thanks