Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

hitec 05s

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 12:30 PM
FLYSACESSNA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hitec 05s

I have the Hitec 05s and Jr Transmitter... I can't get anything to work. Does anyone know how to "autoshift" the receiver???? I'm really frustrated.
Old 03-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Matt14x

Default RE: hitec 05s

Fly

Go to the "MY" forum on top right of this page, then click on Hytec customer service and ask your question.

I believe your xmte. and the 5ms rec. should work. Thats what Hytec claims.

Matt

Old 03-18-2006, 10:29 PM
Bevo

Are you using the right crystal? The Hitec 05S takes the single conversion crytal that has green markings on the tag.

Is your JR radio in PPM mode? If not put it in PPM mode so the radio can talk to the rx.

Bevo
Old 03-22-2006, 12:07 PM
MKMotorsport

I have two of these. The reciever detects automatically the shift of the TX- there is no manual "switch" or jumper to move to use one shift or the other. Im using mine with a Futaba TX, all works flawlessly. Im fairly sure you have to use hitecs x-tal though (thats what im using) or at least a single conversion short xtal from your TX manufacturer.