Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Huh??? WeIrD Problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 10:09 PM
EvaderMaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Huh??? WeIrD Problem

Huh??? I just took my wattage cessna out to fly and I noticed the motor wouldn't turn off.Then I looked at it, and when I just turn the radio on now the motor keeps on at full throttle. I took it in to look at it and I couldn't see anything wrong. What do you think happened? I'm guessing something wen't wrong with the esc..? I need help quick.......

Thanks!
Old 05-17-2006, 10:47 PM
EvaderMaster

Default RE: Huh??? WeIrD Problem

And when I push down in certain places on the plane where the esc is it also goes on and stays on.[:@]!!
Old 05-18-2006, 06:44 AM
Leo L

My guess would also be that the speed controller wen bad. You might want to contact the techs at Wattage and get their opinion.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:46 AM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Definitely call Wattage (Global Hobby Distributors) and describe your problem. They should be able to either send you the replacement part or an entire new plane if the problem appears to be bad enough.

Please, though, don't take this [:@] with you when you call. You're far less likely to have a favorable outcome if you're like this [:@] than if you're like this . No matter what happened, it's not the call-taker's fault that your plane's broken, so don't take it out on them.