Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

GP Turmoil question

Old 06-26-2006, 11:46 AM
Fasa
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GP Turmoil question

Hi,
So i just picked up the flat outs Turmoil. 2-3 hours of building time is either totally wrong or i'm being way to careful, or i'm just that stupid...(Could be possible according to my wife! )

Anyways. I'm at a step where it is referenceing the Leading Edge and the Trailing edge and speaking about gleuing 2 different tubes to the wing. The problem is, it seems like it wants both things glued to the same place and i'm confused as hell...lol

I just don't want to glue the wrong thing and have problems later. I'm dieing the fly this thing.

sorry if this is a dumb question but if someone who built one could shed some light on the topic i would appreciate it. It's the step right after you glue the hinges into each aileron. Just not sure what tube to use and where to glue it.

To be exact, it's on Page 9 i the "assemble the wing" section. Steps 4 and 5, both mentioned 2 different tubes to be glued.

thanks to anyone who can help this terrible ARF builder...lol

Fas
Old 06-26-2006, 11:50 AM
Fasa
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GP Turmoil question

Well, i just read the instruction manual ONLINE and i guess i was tired and frustrated last night because i didn't even notice that there is a TUBE for each side of the wing. man, ok, that was more of an i'm dumb episode than a these directions are sucky...

Well, any other building tips on this thing will be much appreciated. ow does it fly? I got the rimfire but as you can tell, i'm still not at the installation step! Will i ever get there?

FAS [>:]