Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Plane for College?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 10:43 PM
JTJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plane for College?

Hi everyone, I'm going off to college in a little while and I'd like to take the hobby with me. I would like to take a relatively small electric plane with me that I could keep in my dorm room and fly on a soccer field or baseball field. Also, I'd prefer to have a 4 channel that can handle some basic aerobatics but also be somewhat durable and low maintenance. I've been flying glow for about two years now, but I don't have too much experience with electric planes so I was wondering if anyone had a suggestions as to a wise purchase... thanks guys
Old 08-16-2006, 11:32 PM
Fliprob17

Default RE: Plane for College?

The Parkzone Stryker seems to be popular, it would definitely be durable. I prefer planes like the E-Flite P-47 which is still a compressed foam so pretty durable or the Mini Ultra Stick, but it is balsa, you go wrong with that and bye bye.....new plane time.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:33 AM
Eplane65
My Feedback: (16)

Default RE: Plane for College?

Go to college with a plane and you won't get much studying done especially if you discover girls.