Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

I know it's already february, but...

Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

I know it's already february, but...

Old 02-21-2007, 11:51 PM
j stumbler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I know it's already february, but...

What was your favorite plane you flew in 2006 and why?

I was going to say (believe it or not), my Formosa because it is my Old Faithfull. It is the plane that won't die. But, this year I picked up a Mini Edge 540, which, after years of foamies, was my first built-up parkflyer, and it's just a beauty to fly. I love it. Plus, it blenders so freakin' smooth.

Anyone else?
Al
[link=http://www.commonsenserc.com]www.CommonSenseRC.com[/link]
Old 02-22-2007, 07:47 AM
r/cmark42
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: I know it's already february, but...

I consider myself a beginner flyer and when my kids gave me a stryker B this year for father's day, I thought for sure there was no way I could handle the thing. I fell in love with it the first time I flew it. What an adrelaline rush for an old fart like me who had mostly been flying slow park trainers for the past year..! That plane made me look like I knew what I was actually doing
Old 02-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Walt Thyng
My Feedback: (9)

Default RE: I know it's already february, but...

For most of the season I flew a Dynaflite P40 that I rescued from a losey builder. It was a blast! Then I bought out a failed r/cer and acquired a Sig somethin' Exta. WOW. Instant new favorite.
Walt