Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

What do I get ???

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 11:34 AM
skylane42
My Feedback: (53)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What do I get ???

Hi guys,

I have been thinking about jumping to electrics from years of flying glo. The problem is, I really don`t know squat about what is going on in electrics today. Any suggestions about sites to look at, combos to buy for someone who is like really totally in the dark? I would like a good size park flyer like the Parkzone Spit. I don`t know enough about batteries, motors etc to do my own set up so I would be looking for a buy and fly type set up.

Thanks,
Bill
Old 08-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Bad_Daddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What do I get ???

http://tinyurl.com/237h9x
Old 08-13-2007, 07:44 AM
r/cmark42
My Feedback: (8)

you might want to subscribe to Backyard Flyer and or Quiet Flyer magazines for articles and reviews on various products
Old 08-13-2007, 02:21 PM
Leo L

What are your interests? There are so many choices out there that it would be impossible to list al of them here. If you want a warbird, the ParkZone Spitfire is an excellent choice. The other two PZ warbirds, the FW and the Mustang, are also good choices. The E-flite P-47 is a great plane, too.