Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

spinner wanted

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 11:08 AM
bigchap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default spinner wanted

i need a tru turn spinner part number tte-1182-b-020,it's the electric one with the 2mm collet type adaptor,have had no luck contacting tru turn,there is no-one here in the u.k. that stocks them,i have tried posting a wanted ad on this site but couldn't.can anyone help?it's driving me crazy looking for one!
Old 08-16-2007, 11:31 PM
MikeC557

Default RE: spinner wanted

Bigchap

I realized you were in the UK and I in the USA but I thought, I love a good challenge. I'll google this and help find the part for you. I was floored to get only three hits on google. And two of those in a forgeing language! All I can find is the manufacture's web site:

http://www.truturn.com/cgi-bin/store...exact_match=on

I've not shipped to the UK but I would have to guess that the postage alone would make this cost more than you want to pay for it.

Sorry I couldn't help
Mike
Old 08-17-2007, 12:32 AM
Bad_Daddy

[link=http://tinyurl.com/yo5dcv]These guys[/link] have them in Germany. Click on the "Tru Turn Cranj" button on the left side of the webpage.
Is that too far?
Old 08-17-2007, 05:05 AM
bigchap

i will try anywhere they may have them,i tried tru turn themselves but they won't ship to me,i'll try the germans next,i suppose i could always buy a motor with a 2.3mm shaft which i can get a spinner for but that would be too easy!
thanks for the help.
just tried that german site and cannot understand how to navigate around it[]
Old 08-17-2007, 01:04 PM
Bad_Daddy

Das ist aber schade! Jedoch wenn Sie eine Web site finden können, um dieses zu übersetzen, können Sie diese Web site übersetzen.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:05 PM
bigchap

thats exactly what i thought!,i guess i'll have to wait for my daughter to come round,she understands german,i sometimes have a real hard time with english! i blame the beer