Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

RC SMART 30 AMP ESC

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 05:37 AM
grubby120

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC SMART 30 AMP ESC

PLEASE HELP.....I AM DEALING WITH RC SMART (BLOODY ELVIN).....
HAVE READ ALL POSTS RELATING TO 30AMP ESC (WHAT I HAVE ) MINE IS TOTALLY DIFF ...I CAN IDENTIFY 9 DIFF MENUS..1 MIGHT BE AN EXIT /RESET. REALLY NEED TO TALK TO SOME ONE ..AS I HAVE MUSICAL TONES THAT ARE HARD TO DESCRIBE IN TYPING .....PLEASE PM ME ...I AM HAPPY TO CALL YOU.

DEAN.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:53 AM
grubby120

Default RE: RC SMART 30 AMP ESC

Ok , here is what i can figure out so far ...it seems there is 2 settings for 4 choices...first single beep is brake on next is beep,beep=brake off...from there it goes beeps and tones /tones and beeps and with out a multi meter i haven't a clue...come on guys some one else must know more then this......in the mean time i am still doing battle with old mate (e.l.)
Old 08-29-2007, 07:12 AM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

grubby120,

I think part of the problem here is that you really haven't actually stated what it is that you're trying to do, what you are looking for.

Are you trying to figure out the programming without the instruction sheet? Have you contacted the vendor to get an instruction sheet? How about the distributor? You've got a long road ahead without an instruction sheet.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:47 AM
grubby120

installed the esc straight out of the box and it near ran my 1300mah 12c lipo dead ...esc was suppost to be factory preset with all parameters ...so questioned the vendor...he says...all set up by supplier...and no no instruction sheet from suppler...you can buy program card from LHS..... HE CANT EVEN tell what the esc actually is ...so i think for the time been this 1 is grounded ...just hoped that some 1 else had dealt with this vender this esc and had worked it out ......vendor has no clue and not to willing to help...