Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

convert rubber power to electric

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

convert rubber power to electric

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 11:15 AM
CRAZYRYAN
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default convert rubber power to electric

I was thinking instead of gettng the tb-20 or the taylorcraft in my earlier threads I would either convert my super cub rubber powered to electric flight or get a new kit and converit it.

What typeof brushless motor do I need to get =, li-po battiers, reciever, and servos?

the wingspan is 20inches and it can fly wit a super lightwieght system. can anyone give me links and specs of what I would need? I already have a radio that I could use for thse small size aicraft I just need the right infromation on the hardware to use.

I know how to build these rubber powered aircraft and it is more fun than trying to figure out how the arf ones are build and their quality. afterall I would know how well my own kits are built because I built theml!

can anyone respond soon?
Old 03-28-2008, 12:01 PM
CRAZYRYAN
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: convert rubber power to electric

I found this site ( http://www.jrradios.com/Products/Pro...ID=JRPR610UL** ) with jr's reciever and boy its small. I't might be small enough for the 20 super cub or similar plane.

But I wonder if jr recievers will work with my futaba 6exa trans.?