Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

I didn't entirely vanish...

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 08:53 PM
flyingace451

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I didn't entirely vanish...

Good evening everyone. It's been probably 1 to 1.5 years since I've been on this site, or even touched an RC vehicle. It sucks, I know. For those that remember me, I was the annoying Sophomore in Highschool that worked at the LHS, quit that job, and was always posting haha. Now, I'm a senior in highschool, with no money on me because school has me too busy to hold onto a job. Girls and cars have taken away any other funds I have, so RC anything is out of the question. My car was only 4900, but with gas and insurance as it is today, It'll be payed off when I'm out of college.

I haven't flown or built a plane in year(s). My Stryker and Aerobird (first planes I ever flew) died during the long term storage. My Stryker's rx is dead and the Aerobird might fly...but it's tail is busted up. My gear for my foamies is all in a scratch built, unfinished EPP Ultimate with an eflite motor that was never used. All of this sitting on a cabinet in my garage. My nitro buggy in in pieces in a box because I decided to, after it completely busted a tire, strip the thing and thoroughly clean it, I never re assembled it.

The fire may have died down to embers, but the rc bug is still there. Which is easily confirmed when my college major is going to either be mechanical or aerospace engineering. I thought I'd pop back on to see how many of you guys remember me since I vanished. Sorry to all the promises, like "I'll buy an Aerocat and put a Mega on her" and "I'll build an EPP 3D Bipe from scratch", I haven't met those yet.

So, hi. How is everyone?
-Justin
Old 09-21-2008, 04:29 PM
flyingace451

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I didn't entirely vanish...

Well this sure was 7 days of encouragement...thanks guys.