Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

New Phase 3 Spitfire Mods!!

Old 05-31-2009, 11:45 PM
brickhead179
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Phase 3 Spitfire Mods!!

I have recently bought a phase 3 mini spitfire off of hobby people. After a quick assembly and a mishap with the charger unit,i replaced the single cell li-po with a 7.4v 2 cell li-po. The inside of the fuse needed to be a little bit trimmed. After shaving off the tiniest bit of foam, i fit the battery in, put back the gray battery cover, and put the actual cover back on. The battery is a monster inside this plane, making it practically jump out of yor hands, even with the added weight. I have also replaced the wing servo for quick maneuvers. The motor is FAST but a slight change has occured in the response time of throttle to motor. The motor follows the sticks command about 1 second after the stick is moved. Has anyone created any other mods for there phase 3 spitfire or other spitfire? parkzone or the like?