Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

problem with heli

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 10:37 PM
CRAZYRYAN
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problem with heli

i have a xl450 heli and i recently had a crash where the gyro flew off its base and hit with the while the blade was running before it all crashed to the ground. i recently put everything back together and now i do not ave any left rudder input but i have right rudder only. could this be due to the gyro that went bad from the impact of the blades? will i have to replace it?

i recently got into helis a year ago but have stopped flying due to getting my private pilots license. havent messed around with the helli lately. been too busy with the full license.

i originally wanted to put on a small wireless cam on the heli with vr glasses and fly arond the property i have excellent controll over it but havent gotten that far yet with the technical issues.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:05 AM
Red Baron Gary
My Feedback: (59)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: problem with heli

Sounds as if the gyro has gone bye bye.[]

Noodle about and find a Align GY 780.

That's what I use on my FB ships.

Gary