Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

SEB ART SHARK

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 07:51 AM
matt13

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SEB ART SHARK

I have been RC flying for almost 30 years and am just about to fly my first electric model EVER.
It's a Seb Art Angle 50 that I got second hand from a fellow pattern flier. I needed to get my own electrics though, and have had a lot of help along the way to learn this new "art".
Even as I am only just starting, I am already thinking of the next model, which willl be smaller. I always like to have some thing smaller to throw in the boot of the car that is fun and capable of some good aeros. The Seb Art Shark is a trainer, but I like the look of it for some reason, and after seeing the video of it being put through it's paces on Seb Art's web site, it looks just like what I'm looking for.
But there is almost nothing to be found on RCUNIVERSE in any forum about this model, which seems odd, there is a thread on almost any model some where here, but when it comes to the Shark, nothing.
So, what does every one think of this model, would it make a good "sports" model, or is it too tame, and the DVD of it is just due to the amazing talent of the pilot? Matt.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:01 AM
tIANci

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: SEB ART SHARK

Matt ... I met someone who knows Seb well and test flies his planes, was told the Shark is really good fun. Its a good plane and can fly all sorts. So probable the pilot in the video is really good and so is the plane.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:39 AM
matt13

Thanks tIANci,
I'm thinking that I should try one, it's still interesting that it is all quite in RCU about them[&:]

Old 08-06-2009, 09:03 AM
tIANci

Try this matt ... some news

[link=http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1002639]Sebart Shark[/link]
Old 08-07-2009, 08:39 AM
matt13

Thanks again tIANic, there were some good reports. I need to get one[8D]
Old 08-07-2009, 09:11 PM
tIANci

Hope you enjoy your Angel and the Shark when it comes. These are on the way for me:
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec89115.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	1252058   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lg15887.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	1252059  
Old 08-07-2009, 10:25 PM
matt13

The freind that sold me the Angle 50, replaced it with two of the wind110's the same colour as the one in your first pix.
It is VERY competitive (in his hands) and impressives everyone who sees it fly. For the price it is hard to beat, a pity they 2mtr one they are bringing out is not built the same way, as it would be a cost effetive 2mtr which would be every bit as good as the higher price models. SEBART deffinatly do a high quality model though!
The Miss wind 50 bipe also looks awsome on their site
Old 08-07-2009, 11:35 PM
tIANci

Matt ... I am a hobbyist only, not competitive in flying so I decided to get the Wind 110 as a replacement for my Angel that I crashed last month. Wanted to try out the bipe to see how she flies. I prefer fast planes like the Q500 ones. I am going to learn to fly straight with these 2 new planes.