Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Where do i get a night flying LED kit?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Where do i get a night flying LED kit?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 09:03 AM
brickhead179
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where do i get a night flying LED kit?

I wanna attach some LEDs to my spitfire for some night flying! only thing is i have no idea where to get lights...Does anyone know where to get a LED light kit? All il need is a red, green and white LED! and if someone cal explain or show me how to make them instead thatl be better! thanks!
Old 08-25-2009, 10:51 AM
hugger-4641
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: Where do i get a night flying LED kit?

Here is a link to a post I made about my lighting experiments. I would probably use the key chain lights on the spitfire just like I did the t-28 cause they can very easily be taken off and put on another plane. Just order some different colored Led's from Superbrightleds.com. If you decide to do this and have trouble deciding which bulbs to buy, just give me a shout back and I will be glad to help.

[link]http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8216040/anchors_8308154/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#8308154[/link]
Old 09-29-2009, 11:24 AM
hugger-4641
My Feedback: (6)

If you haven't found any lights yet, I saw this ad on the Rcu homepage. I think I'm going to try them myself.

[link]http://flightlights.net/microsub.html[/link]
Old 09-30-2009, 07:43 AM
DJMixtrix

Check out www.AtlantaHobby.com They carry the AfterDarkLED setups as seen in the last 2 Model Aviation magazines and are close to your location. Or you can just go to their website directly... www.AfterDarkLED.com