Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Ember2 Binding

Old 08-29-2009, 12:49 PM
gmagic911x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ember2 Binding

I just purchased an Ember2 and after numerous attempts, the receiver will not bind with my E-Flite MLP4DSM transmitter. The transmitter goes through the beeping and blinking light procedure, but the light on the receiver continues to blink and will not respond to the transmitter. I've tried everything I've seen at various web sites with no success: being too close, retry, unplug battery, etc. etc. I'm able to re-bind to my E-Flite mCX helicopter with no problem. All of the batteries are good. I'm ready to return the Ember2 as defective, but as a last resort I'm posting this thread to see if I've overlooked something.

Old 08-31-2009, 12:17 AM
freeair

Default RE: Ember2 Binding

there is a good chance that this receiver is not compatable with your transmitter, just like the JR module 2.4 gig dsm2 systems are not compatable with dsm.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:15 AM
gmagic911x

Default RE: Ember2 Binding

Horizon has concluded the receiver is defective and a replacement is being mailed to me.