Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Please help newbie dad factory settings freedom flyer

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Please help newbie dad factory settings freedom flyer

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 09:10 PM
rbeste2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help newbie dad factory settings freedom flyer

I purchased a new freedom flyer for my son (megatech PF-4000 control. He promptly tried to put it together and changed the factory servo reversing switches (4 of them) and the 4 channel receiver plugs. Fo rthe life of me I cannot find the default factory settings anywhere, not even the use manual shipped with the plane. I cannot get this plane to work.Can someone please help me, I am out of luck here. even web searches do not seem to turn up the facotry settings. Thanks, russ
Old 02-26-2010, 10:12 PM
Tommygun
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Please help newbie dad factory settings freedom flyer

If you unplugged the receiver and reversed the switches, you'll have to figure it out by plugging in the ESC, then plugging each servo in to see if it's in the right port. If the elevator stick works the ailerons, you've found the elevator port. Plug the elevator into that one. Now check to see the direction of travel. Pull the elevator stick back, the elevator should move up. When you find the aileron port, move the ailerons stick right. The right aileron should move up, the left one down. Rudder and throttle will be the only ones left.