Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Aerobird, Standard wing vs. X-Pack wing

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Aerobird, Standard wing vs. X-Pack wing

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 12:52 AM
Crash_Airlines

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerobird, Standard wing vs. X-Pack wing

Does anyone have any opinion as to how much difference there is between putting the control lines on the least responsive control holes for the X-Pack wing, compared to the most responsive control holes for the standard wing? Is there much of a difference between the two?

I don’t like to move the lines back and forth to much if I don’t have to, and was just wondering if anyone had an opinion on how much difference there is between the standard wing with the most responsive holes and the X-Pack wing with the least responsive holes. Thanks
Old 07-25-2003, 12:46 PM
Crash_Airlines

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerobird, Standard wing vs. X-Pack wing

Never mind. I ended up putting the control lines on the most responsive control horns of the X-Pack wing figuring I'd get there someday anyway. I was worried I might not be able to control the X-Pack wing being a newbie. I was kind of surprised that it didn't seem much more responsive than the standard wing.