Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Reinforcements on Aerobird-HELP!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Reinforcements on Aerobird-HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 12:49 AM
Airborne 2007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reinforcements on Aerobird-HELP!

Hi I just got my aerobird a few days ago and have 1 flight on it. It flew terrific till the wind picked up 5 min later and had to go half a mile to find--perfect condition! Anyways, before i crash land and break loose the motor or the tail boom, etc. I would like some help reinforcing them. Yes i know that there are threads out there with them but i would like some in-depth help. Pictures would be great. measurements on where to drill holes to put the nylon ties would be great also

Any help would be great. This is a great plane and i dont want to ruin it before i have too.

-John
Old 07-24-2003, 11:07 AM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

1sttimer,

I understand you're probably very excited about this whole flying thing, but you've posted this exact same post at least three times in this forum. Once is plenty. You won't get answers any quicker by repeating the same thing over and over. Be patient.

Anyway, I don't have an Aerobird myself, but from what I've read in other threads, the measurements aren't critical, and the procedures in those threads are fairly well-described. You may simply want to go ahead and start making the modifications yourself. Instead of asking for a complete blow-by-blow account of the modifications, complete with visual aids, you'll have far better luck asking specific questions about specific steps of specific modifications. It's an awful lot of work to create a complete how-to article just for your benefit, and no real compensation.
Old 07-24-2003, 05:39 PM
Airborne 2007

Finally today i decided to go for it and it ended up that it worked! Thanks for all the other helpful threads.
Old 07-24-2003, 07:27 PM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

See? It wasn't that big of a deal after all...

Enjoy the plane. From all accounts, its a good flier.