Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Indoor flying fun

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 11:58 AM
rcflyers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indoor flying fun

I fly a Blade MS-R heli and a Night Vapor indoors at a local club which fly in a small hall.
Rather than just going round in circles all night can someone suggest some "games" we can play using the heli and plane, sort of like an obstacle course, limbo or similar?
Thanks
Old 01-12-2011, 09:18 PM
krazekajin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Indoor flying fun

Here is a couple of games that you can play.

Follow the leader is the easiest. Basically, you have to follow and do what the other person is doing. Can get tricky.

You can also rig up a light wire hook that drops down below your heli about a foot. Then create a little box (even out of paper) with a stand up handle. The object is to fly the heli and snag the box.

I fly the vapor and I put out a small four or six foot table.We practice flying off and landing on the table(like a carrier landing).

if you are willing to get a little more aggressive. Take some crepe streamers and tye them to the rear airframe of the vapor.Let them trail about two feet. Using your props, fly around until you can cut the streamers.The one with the longest streamer at the end of the time period wins.

Hope this helps.