Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Ar6400t receiver

Old 11-21-2018, 08:50 PM
sideoftheroad
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ar6400t receiver

I’m building a George Harris Draco and using a At6400t brick which was also used in the spectrum mosquito.

I have both ailerons going the same way (both going up and down at the same time) and can’t figure out how to get one aileron to go in the opposite direction.

I’ve tried reversing aileron using the transmitter and also tried the programming provided in the manual.

suggestions?
Old 11-24-2018, 08:43 AM
Yomus_J

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sideoftheroad
I’m building a George Harris Draco and using a At6400t brick which was also used in the spectrum mosquito.

I have both ailerons going the same way (both going up and down at the same time) and can’t figure out how to get one aileron to go in the opposite direction.

I’ve tried reversing aileron using the transmitter and also tried the programming provided in the manual.

suggestions?
If you are using two servos for your ailerons, you will probably need a reversing cable for one of them.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:29 PM
cliff1959

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Is it possible to plug one of the servos into a spare socket (if there is one) on the brick, then mix in on the tx?
Just noticed this thread is a bit old but it would be nice to know if it ever got sorted?