Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

bi-plane

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2002, 12:51 AM
dogfight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bi-plane

I acquired this 22in. all balsa built up bi-plane, and covered with what looks like silkspan.
It has an red electric motor (1.5in. long,and one half inch in diameter) with wires leading to a small five cell battery(3/4in cells in a row of five). This is a free flight model that charges with no more than one amp for 1.5 min. The motor turns on buy just taking the charge plug out after charging. Whats up with that?
I have not flown this plane, the info I'm giving is from the person I got the plane from and from my own observance. I regret not asking more questions.
Anyone have any thoughts or info on what I've described?
My goal is to make this an r/c aircraft, or should I free flight it first? He did give me a charge cable but I don"t know what charger to use other than no more than one amp.
I'm asking all this so I don't have to tear open the covering in hopes someone might know what I'm talking about, God knows I don't. THANKS for everyones patience, Rick