Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

**** all this micro ****

Old 02-03-2002, 05:17 AM
foamienut

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default **** all this micro ****

hello ****ers. Just wanted to let everyone know that im sick this delicate micro crap. i damage the **** just taking it in and out of my car . Thats not fun.

i just got an incredibel foam wing that can take a major beating . it flies great to boot. its called the Viper Twin from jet set models. we have a club full of gas pilots totally hooked on this beast . check it out at www.jetsetairplanes.com

excuse the language !!!
Old 02-04-2002, 12:05 AM
JBH
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default **** all this micro ****

Hi foamienut!

I see this is only your third post so let me say, Welcome to RCU! :-)

Your point about very fragile planes is well taken. Sometimes I'm in the mood, sometimes not not. Same goes with my Giant Scale stuff... sometimes it just seems too big to deal with.

Your point about excusing your language is also well taken. :-) Now, if you have the time to write "excuse my language" we're thinking you have the time to respect us and clean it up a bit before hitting "Submit Reply." Okay? Okay. :-)