Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Why the delay?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 11:37 AM
empty_space

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why the delay?

I checked in with my local hobby shop and they have the Micro 4 Site instock. The only problem that it is the BNF not the PNP. My local hobby shop guy said the PNP version won't come in until the end of February. I would hate to spend and extra $60 for another charge that I don't need, atleast it comes with 2 batteries. They make it so tempting to to buy it lol, I think I may go out and buy it. Did anyone else get it yet?
Old 01-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Wheelnut
My Feedback: (81)

Default RE: Why the delay?

You just answered your own question.

They are tring to sell more of the BNFs because they probably know that most guys in this hobby won't need that charger and will buy the PNP when it is out.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:24 PM
empty_space

I actually changed my mind, I find $170 too much for this little plane. I'm going to put this money to my Habu, possible doing a 5s setup.
It's still annoying wait for a PNP plane that should be out. Maybe it will come out sooner. I'll sure to be getting it though.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Wheelnut
My Feedback: (81)

Patience is a virtue