Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 07:26 AM
diabolic-mind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

im starting a website for the mods ive done to some of my micro planes, and also for any upcoming planes. its going to be a mods dedicated site and i thought i would share it with the community here, let me know what you think sofar, thanks

http://moddifyandfly.webs.com/
Old 08-05-2010, 09:51 AM
mikesand
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

count me in. BTW Extreme power has a new nanolite 2.4g rcvr compatible w Graupner xtmr. Is it compatible w DSM2 spectrum xmtr? Looks like a very reasonable price for a 6 channel ultra lite rcvr.

granpa mike ( building a 18" WS epp F22 from kit co in Colorado s[prings)
Old 08-08-2010, 03:13 PM
diabolic-mind

there should be some info on it on the site where its being sold.

my website has some updates, its coming along pretty nicely. im hopingit gets a alot of traffic and would like to see its members count rise.check it out guys its worth a look, if you like it, join it. membershipis free to all
Old 08-23-2010, 09:06 PM
rolieharris

Hey guys, I don't think this is the forum to ask this, but I don't know where else to go. Do they make a moldable plastic, that can be heated by a hair dryer or something and then molded into shape? I enlarged my wheels and subsequently my wheel wells, and need to make new well cups. Any suggestions?
Thanks;
Rolie