Notices
Electric Pattern Aircraft Discuss epowered pattern aircraft in this forum

Extreme Flight Vanquish 2m Build Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 09:16 AM
318scott
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight Vanquish 2m Build Thread

Lets hope that all the little peoples who want 1 and have had there name on the list for years get a call monday as I did not get a call Friday. Monday I will not be able to answer my phone. I have asked my wife to start calling tomorrow untill she gets through, I got funny look[sm=shades_smile.gif] I will ask preatty please again she says why do you need another bloody Aeroplane . GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
Old 10-09-2011, 11:05 AM
BR289
My Feedback: (106)

"Little People"????
Old 10-09-2011, 11:07 AM
BR289

ORIGINAL: klhoard

You simple minded dolts, that's exactly what the ''5 Jew Bankers'' want you to believe. . . . that this shipment of R/C airplanes are handled just like any other commodity that is produced in the thousands of factories in the Pacific Rim, shipped over here in tens of thousands of orange shipping containers, and distributed to millions of Wal-Mart customers.
No, no, NO. THIS half-container of 2 meter airplanes is part of a larger plot, a CONSPIRACY if you will, of MEGA proportions. Once these Vanquishes reach their final, SECRET, destinations, the key to the cabal's world domination plans will be complete.
THAT is why nobody on this list can ever know the true nature of this shipment, in fact you are putting your life in danger even inquiring. I recommend that the ''doubters'' on this list check under their cars VERY carefully and take a different route to work every day - the cabal's reach is far and sinister.
It must be obvious by now, that BR289 is ''neck deep'' in this plot to overthrow the world. He posts mis-information daily, trying to throw off the investigators who are getting a little too close to the ''truth''. Heck, I would bet that this ''Extreme Flight'' corporation is just a front company of lowly henchmen (that's why BR is known by a number - NOT a name, henchmen don't have names in the credits) doing the cabals bidding. . . .
Yes, there is more to this Vanquish story than meets the eye. . . Read between the lines, people, read between the lines!!!!

Dang, Busted!!!!!

Thanks man....trying to be honest about things doesn't always satisfy everyone.....
Old 10-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Ryan Smith
My Feedback: (25)

ORIGINAL: BR289

''Little People''????
I was thinking the same thing. The secret's out; sponsored pilots don't pay for anything. Hell, I make more money just being on Team Horizon than I do designing products that make Horizon money. Oh wait...

The "little people's" money spends every bit as good as the "big people's".
Old 10-09-2011, 03:08 PM
rgreen24
My Feedback: (6)

Got to keep stirring the pot
Old 10-09-2011, 05:44 PM
jayjayneri

Lighten up guys. At least the planes are in stock and being shipped out as we speak. Now if only I could get one sent to me at a reasonable shipping cost.....
Old 10-10-2011, 04:23 AM
doogiehl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Guys just to wet your appetites. I am almost completed the assembly just waiting for Jeti Opto99 controller, held up by Bpost posted nearly 2 months ago by priorty airmail!..........so I am waiting too!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn35277.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	1672123  
Old 10-10-2011, 04:32 AM
doogiehl

Graphics by Bad Brad Graphics.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db84303.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	1672130   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yt60676.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	1672131  
Old 10-10-2011, 04:34 AM
flatlandmike
My Feedback: (17)

Looks very nice Doogiehl
Old 10-10-2011, 04:37 AM
flatlandmike

LOL phone in hand waiting until EF is open to order one of my own.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:12 AM
pvogel

I'm definitely one of the 'little people', I fly sportsman, have flown in 2 competions so far, and I'm happy if I get through a round with no zeros. I just successfully ordered a Vanquish 2M despite having waited over an hour after they opened to call since I'm on the west coast...

Staff was friendly and helpful!

Peter+
Old 10-10-2011, 07:17 AM
flatlandmike

Peter i just got off the phone and got one ordered for my self also. Yay!!!1 I cant wait to build this plane and stare at it until it gets warm again lol
Old 10-10-2011, 07:42 AM
g_mkoch

ORIGINAL: doogiehl

Hi Guys just to wet your appetites. I am almost completed the assembly just waiting for Jeti Opto99 controller, held up by Bpost posted nearly 2 months ago by priorty airmail!..........so I am waiting too!
doogiehl you are using the Axi F3A right? I was planning on using the AXI motor also and wanted to know how easy did it fit in the plane, also did you use any spacers to get the spinner clearance with the cowl? Also how many amps are you pulling with the motor?

ORIGINAL: pvogel
I'm definitely one of the 'little people', I fly sportsman, have flown in 2 competions so far, and I'm happy if I get through a round with no zeros. I just successfully ordered a Vanquish 2M despite having waited over an hour after they opened to call since I'm on the west coast...

Staff was friendly and helpful!

Peter+
I'm also one of the "little people" and was able to order mine on Friday without any problems, the lady who answered the phone was very helpful and polite.

Happy Landings
Old 10-10-2011, 09:06 AM
papaone

Received 130 Likes on 72 Posts

Hello

Modelltechnik-lorenz sells Vanquish 2x2
http://www.f3alorenz.homepage.t-online.de/home/body.htm
Old 10-10-2011, 09:09 AM
BR289

I guess I am one of them there "Little People's" too considering I have never flown a pattern contest.....
Seriously folks, regardless of what people might "Think" there are no "Little people" unless we are talking about the Wizard of Oz.....
Wait, "Little people" is no longer "Politically Correct".....
Old 10-10-2011, 09:57 AM
hezik

Offcourse there are little people in this context. The first Vanquishes didn't go to just everyone, but to friends, incrowd, sponsored pilots, befriended shopkeepers, and such. There's nothing wrong with that, it's how the world works.

Now that all the 'big people' are satisfied, the little people get served.

Let's be honest, the plane was available first about 8 months ago now, but no 'normal person', or 'little person', or 'John Doe' was able to get one.

Luckily that's all behind us now and it does look like EF is cleaning up their act as to informing their customers, kudo's for that, especially to BR289!

I see no reason why EF should tell anyone howmany planes they have in stock. All that matters to a customer is IF the plane is in stock, and if not, how long it will take before they are restocked. It appears to me EF is now supplying that information as good as they can, whereas in the past they didn't.

You guys finally listened to me, eh?
Old 10-10-2011, 10:03 AM
kochj

Is it up on the Webpage?
or do you need to call...

The price for the 2M vanquish is?
What are guys paying for shipping?

I think why guys were wondering how many planes were left is do to not wanting to purchase one now....but at the begining of the year...
If all sold, then you might not get one untill next October!....as shipments are here/there type of thing...

Old 10-10-2011, 10:15 AM
g_mkoch

ORIGINAL: kochj

Is it up on the Webpage?
or do you need to call...

What are guys paying for shipping?
You have to call, is not on the website yet.

Happy landings
Old 10-10-2011, 10:17 AM
kochj

oops.... I edited my post....
How much for this bird?
Old 10-10-2011, 10:19 AM
BR289

Thanks Hezik, most of what you posted is true, but "Friends" and "Incrowd" people didn't get the first few... and believe me, we REALLY expected more the first shipment!

I looked at the packing list ( I hadn't gotten it until Friday and had NO time to look at it on Friday ) but regardless, really doesn't matter how many are in it.... calling an ordering one today is the best chance of getting one. Quite frankly MANY times someone complains and posts how many times they have called and how long they have been on a "List" and when the airframe becomes available, are the first to decline the purchase, yet have no problem going into a forum and complaining. Makes no sense.
As I had said earlier, Even if I was staring at 50 of them it have no clue how many were already The original shipment had far less than we "Thought" we were getting...there were NO lies, no Deceiving the little people...... and yes, the first few went to a few guys that fly pattern consistently and were used by unbiased, "Unsponsored" and higher-ranking people and passed around for those interested to get an idea and feel of the plane. Sorry, sending them off to "little people" that might hit a contest but more or less will probably only Sport fly the plane here and there just didn't make sense with the few we had and the very few we first got we well-used at the NATS other contest, reviews and so forth.

Hope that clarifies a few things....but I will tell you, they will NOT last long! If you honestly and truly want one, call ASAP.... the time wasted typing on the computer could be used ordering the Vanquish!
Old 10-10-2011, 10:26 AM
g_mkoch

ORIGINAL: kochj

oops.... I edited my post....
How much for this bird?
$650
Old 10-10-2011, 11:05 AM
BR289

I did lie about something...Curtis is NOT in today and still in Tuscon or on his way back, but Melissa and Chris are manning the phones until 4:00 EST.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:32 AM
kochj

I would have to clean out MANY planes before I could even consider 1-more....
I haven't to even at a comp, to even know if I would like it....

I would use my EF78" for a pattern comp...as it can double duty for the beginer stuff...
Old 10-10-2011, 11:35 AM
BR289

LOL, I understand what you are saying.. I can't tell you how many times I have said that... I still have five or six "Must-have" planes I never even took out of the box!

The Vanquish is NOT one of those..... almost done actually...very fast "Build"....
Old 10-10-2011, 12:14 PM
doogiehl

Hi there,
I am using the Axi F3A and their set up with the Axi F3a prop 10s setup and jeti spin opto99. As I mentioned I ordered the speed controller from Bert at Aerobertics but the silly postal company sent it to the wrong address so they are in the process of sending me the parcel.Bert has good pricesand I have had no postal problems before but till I receivethe esc cant give you any Data yet. I am tempted to remove my old spin99 from my Sebart Sukhoiand install it........ you guys may have built yours B4 I get my esc at the rate
i am going.

The Axi F3A5330 and I think the lighter 5325/24 are suppose to be made for the power combo above with Axi f3a 20x13 prop so hopefully they have done their calcs right. Will get a clamp reading as soon as I get an ESC in.

As for the AXI 5330F3a: if you rear mount onto the firewall it fits perfectly with no spacers......that is the version I have which must have been th original 1st batch of aircraft. A few posts back I took some photos of the mounting and spinner clearance and how I mounted the motor.....check these out as I went through in some detail how it was done.

So guys are using the 5325/24 because its lighter 575g, bit less power apparently. The axi f3a is 652g. The Vanquish however is superlight, purposely built for electric flight, I havent weighed it all up get but it should come close.

regards Doogie
The following users liked this post:
Rockwoods (08-10-2022)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.