USA F3A Team Website is UP

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 02:17 PM
klhoard
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default USA F3A Team Website is UP

Gentlemen,

After many months of arduous labor, [link=http://f3a.us/index.php]YOUR 2011 USA F3A team website is finally up!![/link]
Here you can find the details about YOUR 2011 USA F3A precision aerobatics team as they go for the gold at this year's F3A World Championships being held right here in the good 'ole U.S. of A!!
Some of you may be asking yourself, "What can I do to help my 2011 USA F3A team to victory?". Well, on the website you will find several ways that you can contribute to ensure that YOUR F3A precision aerobatics team is standing on top of the podium on Monday, August 1st.
The first, and easiest way, is to send a direct contribution to Colleen Pierce at AMA Headquarters. Her information is right on the front page of the website. (BTW - It's tax deductible)
The next way is to purchase official World Championship apparel thru the [link=http://nsrca.us/]NSRCA website[/link]. They are the EXCLUSIVE distributor of F3A clothing apparel. You can waste your time searching all of the "high-end" clothing retailers - Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom's, Macy's, Tractor Supply Company . . . . not ONE of these stores carries official F3A Polo shirts, hats, or T-shirts. So click over there now and dust off that PayPal account.
The final way to contribute to YOUR F3A team is by participating in the [link=http://f3a.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=5&Itemid=6]official USA F3A team Pattern Plane auction.[/link]
The top prize in the auction is an autographed and numbered Wind S Pro. Not only is this airplane fully assembled and READY TO FLY, but it has already been test flown and trimmed out by Team Captain Andrew Jesky. Just think about how far ahead of the other guys in your class you will be when you pull this gem out of your truck at the next contest. Not only will you have saved weeks of building time, but also many flights trying to get the setup and trimming perfect.
Also up for auction are TWO signed and autographed 3D Hobby Shop Osiris ARF pattern airplanes (New In Box). For anyone who hasn't flown one of these beauties, they are the perfect pattern plane for anyone who doesn't want to commit to a full 2 meter pattern ship. One of the great features of this airplane is that it flies on one 5S LiPo pack, exactly 1/2 of the 10S pack that a full size pattern plane uses. So when you're ready to move up, your battery investment is not wasted!! However, these planes fly so well that you may never feel the need to get a 2 meter plane!!
All bids for these exciting products are being accepted thru the email address on the web site. All bids will close at midnight, July 20, 2011. The winner will be announced after funds are verified and shipping will be coordinated with the lucky winner after the World Championships.
Now I know there have been rumors swirling around the internet about more exciting pattern goodies being added to the auction, so be sure to check the website often to make sure that you don't miss out.