Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Pattern Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Castle Creations Phoenix Ice HV... send them in to CC.

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Pattern Aircraft Discuss epowered pattern aircraft in this forum

Castle Creations Phoenix Ice HV... send them in to CC.

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 09:41 AM
mups53
My Feedback: (41)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Castle Creations Phoenix Ice HV... send them in to CC.

Thanks Dave and Woodie. I called and got a response from the operator. My order is in the Q. Mike
Old 12-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Dave Harmon

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: mups53

Thanks Dave and Woodie. I called and got a response from the operator. My order is in the Q. Mike
Great!!
Glad to help out a little!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:24 PM
David Leitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys does anyone have a suggestion of what I can do to get my ESC's back?
I sent in 3 HV80Ice'son October 11th. After 5 weeks I called RepairsJenny and she said they had no record of receiving them. I promptly gave her the USPS confirmation receipt number. Since I have made 2 calls and gotten voicemail only with no callback and no word. I thought I understood that they would take care of it and send me 3 ESC's or look harder for what I sent them.
So my question is what do you guys think I should do next? I'm a tad frustrated. Thanks, Mike Mueller
I'm in Australia and face a similar situation. I sent in an HV160 lite unused more than four months ago. I received no ackowledgement. After an additional email was sent I did eventually receive an email response saying they had no record of getting the esc.

I have sent documented evidence of the tracking data showing them signing for it but absolute silence.

I understand they have a difficult situation and life goes on but its completely unsatisfactory. Its hard for me to be on the phone from Australia to Kansas as the time zones don't match that well, but I guess that's the next step.

regards
David Leitch

Old 12-01-2011, 01:32 PM
mups53
My Feedback: (41)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a problem David. I think their low on inventory. The lady who helped me was Chris and she refered it to Jenny who let me know I will be getting 3 new esc's to replace the lost ones. I think an email communication should do the trick. If not you might want to ask the retail outlet you bought it from to intervene. They have internal reps at CC who can get things done. Good luck with it, Mike
Old 12-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Dave Harmon

ORIGINAL: David Leitch

Hey guys does anyone have a suggestion of what I can do to get my ESC's back?
I sent in 3 HV80Ice's on October 11th. After 5 weeks I called RepairsJenny and she said they had no record of receiving them. I promptly gave her the USPS confirmation receipt number. Since I have made 2 calls and gotten voicemail only with no callback and no word. I thought I understood that they would take care of it and send me 3 ESC's or look harder for what I sent them.
So my question is what do you guys think I should do next? I'm a tad frustrated. Thanks, Mike Mueller
I'm in Australia and face a similar situation. I sent in an HV160 lite unused more than four months ago. I received no ackowledgement. After an additional email was sent I did eventually receive an email response saying they had no record of getting the esc.

I have sent documented evidence of the tracking data showing them signing for it but absolute silence.

I understand they have a difficult situation and life goes on but its completely unsatisfactory. Its hard for me to be on the phone from Australia to Kansas as the time zones don't match that well, but I guess that's the next step.

regards
David Leitch

David....I sent you a PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:39 PM
David Leitch

Actually a phone call seems to have helped matters.  I should have got on the phone earlier.
Old 11-17-2013, 04:58 PM
F.Imbriaco
My Feedback: (56)

Anybody using v 4.14 (Beta) with the Phoenix Ice 2 HV 80 ?
Old 11-17-2013, 06:53 PM
Anthony-RCU
My Feedback: (2)

Hi Frank,
I have almost a dozen flights using v4.19 and it has been good. Not terribly different but I could push the brake to 40% with a Neu f3a and no screeches. Unfortunately 50% was too high.
Most revisions are small increments so always check the release notes. If you have a setup that works no real need to change.