Electric Pattern Aircraft Discuss epowered pattern aircraft in this forum

X-Treme Composite Hatta Special 19-13

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 07:48 AM
yepe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default X-Treme Composite Hatta Special 19-13

Guys,

Anyone of you has tried the X-Treme Composite Hatta Special 19-13 propellers. This morning I tried turnigy 21x12 electric propeller on my EF vanquish results was alot better compared APC 20.5x14 even in a 15 knots wind. BTW im using Himax 210 kv on a P-13 schedule. The wood turnigy prop easier to control slower downlines and longer flight time by a minute. Just wondering if the hatta propellers is a lot better. Saw this Hatta prop last 2010 Asian Cup.

Thanks
Old 04-15-2012, 09:28 AM
Jetdesign
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: X-Treme Composite Hatta Special 19-13

You can try Xoar props, too. I have some turnigy props, and while the wood and overall shape look nice, the leading and trailing edges are complete junk. I noticed a TON of more pull when I switched from a Turnigy to an APC prop - immediately, just driving the plane onto the field.

Xoar props look much nicer, but it was too windy today for my first test flights on a Xoar 18x13.

I think the Hatta props are wide blade props.