Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Stab or Stab Adjuster fo 2M Vanquish

I am looking for a stab for a 2M Vanquish from Extreme RC or the stab adjuster for the Vanquish, I stripped mine out when I was building the plane and have found myself up a creek without a paddle. The adjuster is a little different than the gator, the diameter for the tube it fits on is about 1/4" which is a little larger than the gator stab adjuster. If anyone has one please let me know, or if anyone knows of a stab adjuster that fits the larger tube that info would be appreciated.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Stab or Stab Adjuster fo 2M Vanquish

ORIGINAL: strattac

I am looking for a stab for a 2M Vanquish from Extreme RC or the stab adjuster for the Vanquish, I stripped mine out when I was building the plane and have found myself up a creek without a paddle. The adjuster is a little different than the gator, the diameter for the tube it fits on is about 1/4'' which is a little larger than the gator stab adjuster. If anyone has one please let me know, or if anyone knows of a stab adjuster that fits the larger tube that info would be appreciated.
    The same thing happened to me while building an Impulse.
    I put Helicoils in both adjusters....bulletproof!
    Forget Mixing Your Own Fuel....It's Easy But No Longer Needed!