Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

SkyMaster Tour: need parts

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

SkyMaster Tour: need parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 11:36 AM
rhodesengr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SkyMaster Tour: need parts

So my wife bought me a Skymaster Tour coaxial helicopeter at our local mall. Its for sure a toy and it was my first helicopter. I crashed it a few few time and broke the upper rotor plates and the platsic top of the inner shaft. I'd like to fix it if I can find parts. I have done a Google search and the brand does not come up much. I am thinking its probably similar to some other better known brand like Syma. Its about 14" long. I don't have a local shop where I can take it and look for similar parts. Any ideas how I can find parts for it? The instruction sheet shows all the parts but has no info where to order them or even any customer service info.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:51 PM
olefart

Default RE: SkyMaster Tour: need parts

I would try contacting the customer service to see if they can get parts for this model.  http://www.rtfskymasters.com/contact-us/   I'm sure your wife meant well but one of the more important things about this hobby is the ability to obtain parts. As you already know... It's not IF you crash, it's WHEN, and you need to have a place to gets repair parts when yhen are needed. Hope you find the parts you need.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:38 PM
rhodesengr

I totally get it about getting something with available parts. Thanks for the link but I think that is the wrong SkyMasters. The link is for a retailer named Skymasters. The helipcopter in question seems to be of a brand called Sky Master and the model is called Tour. There is no contact info anywhere on the box or instruction sheet. I assume its just a rebranded, made in China toy.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:03 PM
RTF Skymaster

Hello,

This is Scott from RTFSkymasters. We do not carry any Skymaster brand helis. We have been contacted a few times to locate parts for them, but have not had much luck. Iwould gladly point people in the right direction if Icould.