Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Need help with GA 250 gyro

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Need help with GA 250 gyro

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 02:43 PM
Chrisq0904

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with GA 250 gyro

I am currently in the middle of my first build (HK450 GT) and I am at the point where I need to set up my gyro (GA-250). When I plug it into the rx(Orange 7ch) I plug it into ch4 rudder the blue led lights up and flashes slowly I then try to toggle my gear switch on my tx (DX7) to try and set up the servo and nothing happens. I tried this on every ch and get the same results. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong and how to fix it.

Thanks
-Chris
Old 02-15-2013, 04:09 PM
Kozzy_98

Default RE: Need help with GA 250 gyro

You will have 2 plugs that come from the gyro. One has 3 wires, that goes into the rudder servo which powers the gyro, so thats good.

However there should be another plug with ONE wire connected to it, that goes into your GEAR channel and it controls your gain. Make sure you have the single wire closest to the stickers.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Chrisq0904

i have 3 connectors from the gyro. 1 which the servo plugs into (3 wires) another with a black connector which lets me use the servo (3 wires) and last i have a red connector (3 wires) which according to the instructions is the gain plug and is also the one I used to try to program the gyro.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:35 PM
Chrisq0904

I finally was able to program the gyro for the servo. But not I am having issues with setting the end points. When I power on the heli with the servo in the gyro it goes all the way to one side and when I enter the mode to set up the limits I can only adjust one of the limits.

Thanks
-Chris