Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Syma S107G will not fly

a friend of mine ust bought a little Syma S107G micro copter. Everything seems fine, controls work, blades spin - problem is it will not lift off. anybody got any oideas what the problem might be. thanks. PS: yes, it is fully charged.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Syma S107G will not fly

Both motors have to spin at the same speed or it won't lift off, just sit there & spin the blades! I'm not sure how to check both rotors speed unless you have a strobe type tachometer light to check! It might just be easier to buy another helicopter & use yours for spare parts!

Solve?

Replace the batteries of the remote controller

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Typically, when the heli won't take off as you described, the battery is too weak or drained to spin the rotors fast enough to create sufficient lift. Because you stated that the heli was fully charged, you probably have a bad Lipo battery if you applied full Either take/send it back to the store where you purchased it for an exchange, or replace the Lipo battery under the canopy.