Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

In Need of some advice

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

In Need of some advice

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 09:17 PM
BuddmanTx
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In Need of some advice

After long debate I have almost decided to get out of the Heli Hobby due to health and time constraints. I hate to see them just sitting.........I would like to know the reasonable value for the stuff I have as follows as a package deal.

1.) HK 450 V2 BNF with KV3680 Brushless, Exceed Proton Esc, GY48V gyro, MG90 cyclic servos, FS9257 Clone tail servo, Spectrum AR6100 receiver.....Above was purchased from a member here but has not been flown although it dose spool up.

2.) HK 450 Pro Belt dr tail version NIB never assembled purchased directly from HK about a year and a half ago, opened box and inspected parts then put back in box till I learned to Fly.....

3.) 2 turnigy 2200 (blue) 25c-35c Batteries 1 with connector installed and charged twice
1 still brand new in box purchased at same time as HK Pro450

4.) 1 HP DPS 600 PB power supply purchased off ebay about $40.00 if I remember correctly......It has been modded per details found here with switches and banana plugs

5.) Icharger 206B with Squid brand new used twice

6.) 2 sets Spare Main Blades HK yellow/Black fiberglass, 3 sets NIP tail blades Hk, Pitch Gage, Swash Levler, Ball link Pliers, 1.5mm Allen driver, All HK & Turnigy I believe

Also have DX6I that is bound with the HK 450 V2 and Phoenix sim but I believe I will keep them to fly at home at my PC.

I am thinking that I would like to recover some or most of the cash I invested in this stuff to use for other things, I know that I will never get out of it what I have into it.......

any advice would be most appreciated

BuddmanTx