Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Innova KDS 450QS Servo & Gyro

Hi all ye merry heli addicts,

Compliments of the Season

I am a newb to CP heli.

I have a Innova KDS 450 QS. It came with a KDS 820 Gyro and KDS 9g servos. I had a crash and broke few stuff including a servo.

I would like to use the same airframe, but hop-up on the electronics. I'm not use if it would be a wise decision though !!

So to start with I want to replace my servos with metal gear servos. Can I use any other brand of servo with KDS Reciever and Gyro? Specially does any brand servo work with the KDS 820 Gyro?

Also is my thinking to upgrade the electronics a good idea / or should I just practice on the KDS then move to a new better bird?

Your responses and guidance is very important to me so please drop a liner with what ever info you have.

Many thanks in advance
    Lucian

No response till

I'm sure there are experts out there with Innova KDS Heli's. Some one please respond, my heli is an ornament.