Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Exi parts??????? Asap

Old 01-11-2014, 03:08 PM
drive2survive

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Exi parts??????? Asap

Been looking at the EXI 500 carbon and wondering what parts will interchange with this model, THANX
Old 06-22-2014, 08:31 AM
madmorgan

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

any trex 500 should work the hk parts should work basically if you find trex compatible it should fit 99 out of 100 times but i suggest replacing parts with align as they arent as cheap as most others . other brand metals including bolts/ aluminum parts and shafts hell even bearings are softer. just from my couple of years in buying parts for my exi 450 i have learned what works and what does not!
Old 06-22-2014, 01:30 PM
drive2survive

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I do agree clone parts are sub standard for the most part opposed to name brands which are better made all the way around, in other words ya get what ya pay for.
have heard some good thing s about Tarot and had a head on the 450 which seemed to be well made, don't know what the materials thier made from but they to have a good reputation. anyway I recently orderd some name brand parts which worked out real well, cost was higher but more dependable in the long run

Last edited by drive2survive; 06-22-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Search this Thread