Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Inherited a couple copters and need help

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Inherited a couple copters and need help

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 05:58 AM
acctingman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inherited a couple copters and need help

Hello

I inherited 3 copters and I know NOTHING about them and I'm not interested in keeping them. I am however interested in knowing if they work so I can sell them. I tried looking at the manual for one of them to see if I can at least get the rotors to move, etc...and nothing. The battery is charged and the little blue light flashed inside one of them, but that's it.

Can anyone offer some recommendations as to where I might be able to go to see if they work? Would my local Hobbytown be able to check them out for me? I feel kind of weird walking in there and asking them to take time to check the copters and not offer to buy anything for their time

I'm trying to find any local RC clubs (in the Seattle area) to see if I can contact someone that way.

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170721_054826910.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	2225148  
Old 07-21-2017, 08:30 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

Hobby town might be of some help

Also try this Academy of Model Aeronautics - AMA Charter Club Search

Plug in your zip code and see who's around
Old 09-06-2017, 10:57 AM
ChopDrifter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

see if you can find a local rc heli hobby shop near by. They are usually friendly enough to help.
Old 09-06-2017, 01:14 PM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What kind of flashing did you observe? Rapid flashing, or a set number of flashes? From what I remember, Blade helicopters flash rapidly when they need to bound to the radio. look in the manual on how to bind to the radio. A set number of flashes indicate a fault. I have at least one that seem to flash 4 times. I've narrowed it down to a faulty board.

Hope this helps a little.

Rafael