Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Fuselages for eco-8's? where to buy?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Fuselages for eco-8's? where to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 12:51 AM
helifrek
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuselages for eco-8's? where to buy?

I just got a new eco-8 (don't worry, I've been flying for a while). I already have alum head, tail pitch slider, frame brace... I will be putting all alum and cf stuff on this heli with brushless motor and all.... the only fuses I have seen for this heli are the jetranger and BO-105, I did see a Bell 222 but it was on someones personal page, where can I buy one? I would love to make this a scale heli, I just can't seem to find anyone selling any fuses for it... also, I was going to put a HH gyro on this, but it's not very windy around here, and I'm great on keeping the tail straight on a heli, does anyone think it is necessary? I would rather put a micro gyro on it... anyways, if anyone knows of any good hints and tips site or just cool sites with eco-8s,let me know. thanks guys.

happy landings,
Brandon