Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

HB Hovering Gripe

Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

HB Hovering Gripe

Old 02-10-2004, 09:59 AM
Gyronut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HB Hovering Gripe

Hi Fellas

Thank you all in advance for you help on this one.

I can hover the HB all day long if I had the power but one of the things that bug me about this model is that while trying to hold a stable hovering position at say 4ft this little booger will want to start just floating around all over the place and it just bugs me.

With such an erratic hovering pattern it is nearly impossible to do any kind of piro's without it going nuts.

Is this sort of behavior normal for these tiny things....????

If there is a cure for this problem I would like to hear about it.

BTW, this is a stock HB V2 w/ head stiffener.

Thanx again for your help

Rick
Old 02-10-2004, 11:23 AM
techcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HB Hovering Gripe

Sounds like we have the same bird. Indoor, my bird flies REALLY nice.. so long as the windows are closed and I don't have any wind blowing around. But even then, it sill has a tendancy to wander a little. Check your blades, make sure they are devoid of chips and breaks. You will get a little wander here and there, but you shouldn't have TOO much trouble once you learn to account for the wandering.

HB.