Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Ordered a Honey bee 2 and cant wait!!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Ordered a Honey bee 2 and cant wait!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2004, 03:30 PM
Raznek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordered a Honey bee 2 and cant wait!!

I ordered it from here http://www.rc-expert.com/product.php...b1d73fe66c639c cost me 284 USD with shipping and tax about the best i could find also it comes with a li ion batt and the flight sim and cord which i will be needing alot of before i try it for real. Any tips on the sim will it really get me ready for the first few flights? never tried a sim before just wondering if its going to help me. also was wondering if these batts would work in the thing li ion 11.1v 1800 from here http://www.flying-hobby.com/product.asp?productSort=49 Thanx for any help later all
Old 10-16-2004, 04:00 PM
mz123

Default RE: Ordered a Honey bee 2 and cant wait!!

take a few days.
get used to the feeling.
its very different from airplanes.

wgive your self a few days before trying to fly it.
Old 10-16-2004, 07:49 PM
racemiata

Default RE: flight sim

The flight sim that comes with my esky honey bee (FP) gives me a good starting point, but the helis in there are all nitro and CP so the throttle response is quite a bit more sensitive and the heli is quite a bit more stable. A real micro electric heli like the honey bee is much more willing to drift fore/aft and sideways and at a much faster rate. I can fly circuit 8s in the flight sim quite smoothly but I'm still slowly starting to try it with the honey bee in real life. So I'd say the flight sim is a good tool to refresh the skills and to experiment new maneouver, but by no means an indication of the same skills level I'll have in real life. Just keep that in mind for the first flight. I keep going back and forth between real heli and flight sim.
Old 10-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Raznek

Default RE: flight sim

Ok i will keep that in mind. hehe thanx
Old 10-19-2004, 05:22 AM
Deleted User

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]