Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

question on using TX in simulator

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

question on using TX in simulator

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 02:46 PM
Raznek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question on using TX in simulator

Can someone tell me how i configure it in the game controllers in the control panel. This TX is not like calibrating a gamepad or joystick its all messed up. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 10-26-2004, 03:07 PM
racemiata

Default RE: question on using TX in simulator

You don't have much to configure in Game Controllers window from Control Panel. All you can do in there are to calibrate the stick values and test them. Like I said earlier, when you're asked to move certain axis thru' it's entire range during calibration, it doesn't hurt to go thru' both sticks in all directions before each time you press "Next>". After finishing calibration, you can go to "Test" tab to check movements for Z-axis, etc. That's it. You can't assign Z-axis to some other stick movement if it's already assigned to throttle so there isn't much "configuration" available in there.
Old 10-26-2004, 05:23 PM
Raznek

Well my TX is not working with FMS if i want to give it thottle i have to give it left aileron its all wacked out and i cant figure out how to configure it or calibrate it.
Old 10-26-2004, 07:37 PM
racemiata

It's not the Game Controllers' job to assign channels. It's from within FMS like I said [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=2288254]on this thread[/link]

I don't have FMS with me here at work, but you go to the menu "Control..." (IIRC), then "Joystick..." (again IIRC), "<something>Mapping". Punch in the #s I posted on the other thread and try out. If not correct, try fiddle around with the #s.
Old 10-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Raznek

ok got it thanx. I have another noob question about my heli-Does the tail motor on a heli supposed to turn both ways? or does it only turn one way and just stop to yaw the heli the other way? Just asking because mine only spins one way and fast if i give it controls but when i move the stick the other way the motor stops. Does that sound right? If i sound retarded its because i am when it comes to helis. Thanx
Old 10-26-2004, 08:25 PM
racemiata

Yes, tail motor is supposed to turn 1-way only.