Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Kyosho M24 Caliber

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Kyosho M24 Caliber

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2004, 11:07 PM
Rascal9886

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho M24 Caliber

Hello all I am stationed in Korea (U.S Army) I got a M24 about 3 months ago the first problem I encounterd wat the controler being in in the wrong mode. after much termoil i got that corrected ... I have been spending alot of time at the local hobby shop here near the base and have come to find out that Kyosho has a factory here and they have come out with a Brass pinoin gear. the Mr. Park the owner of the hobby shop near where I am stationed has a gaggle of them on order I will keep every one informed as to ordering info. today I just got an 11.1V Li-Poly and am just about to go charge it and give it a whirl. I was watching the resedend expert on these little things fly his yesterday andgot an amazing 30 mins off the pack he has also made custom heat-sinks for the motors i'll get more info on those as well .. another thing has anyone had any problems ith there tail motor sometimes when I am flying it seems that it either looses power or its in the gyro I canot tell because it doesnt happen all the time just every now and again after lift off the tail will start spinning to the left and there's nothing you can do but chop the power and let her crash???...... anyone else running into this problem???