Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

JR 347 Heli Settings

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

JR 347 Heli Settings

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 01:56 PM
rcgreg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 347 Heli Settings

Hi Guys, I just moved into the wacky world of electric helis from fixed wing. In looking through the instructions for my Humming Bird CP I note that the radio has to be set for 120 ccpm - so how do I accomplish this with a JR 347? I can easily set the model type to Heli - but after that I'm a biot lost

Thanks !
Old 04-27-2005, 06:38 PM
Jerrykl720

Default RE: JR 347 Heli Settings

Hi There
ur tx (JR 347) does not have the ccpm mode . if u want to set up ur hb cp , u have to get ather TX!

Jerry
Old 04-28-2005, 09:40 PM
MTDV
My Feedback: (58)

Default RE: JR 347 Heli Settings

Actually, I have a JR-347 myself, and this computerized radio have more functions than you can imagine. You can either send it to JR dealer for changing to CCPM mode, or you can take a risk doing the following steps. I got these setups from a guy on the RC online forum, but I forgot his name. Here are his steps:

Here goes.
- Start with flipping your GEAR switch to the rear position.
- Turn on the radio with the two UP/ Down keys depressed (just as if you were going to reselect another model).
-Scroll to model RESET.
-Now pull the gear switch forward and then press the DATA + key , then push the gear switch back and press the DATA - key. Repeat this fairly quicky witout stumbling! You must develop a rhythum (if you will) and continue to do this untill you hear a BEEP. If you don't hear the beep after a couple of minutes, start over and try again untill you get the BEEP.
- When you get the beep, the screen will change.
- Use one of the two UP/Down buttons to scroll to the screen that says BATTERY.
-Push the CH button untill you see "swash" or "swsmx" and you will see that it is inhibited. Hit the DATA + or - key to activate the swash mix function.
- now hit the two UP/Down keys to go back to the regular screen.
-You can now see the 3 different swash mix types in your set up menu.

I tested these steps myself, and it worked great. I hope these would help you.

MTDV