Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

LOGO 10

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 08:47 AM
mikewinter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOGO 10

HI ANYBODY HAVE ANY OF THE LOGO 10. I NEED TO KNOW WHICH MOTOR IS THE BEST TO GET FOR IT AND WHERE DID U GET THE MOTOR. THANKS MIKE
Old 08-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Tanner Hall
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: LOGO 10

first, turn off the CAPS LOCK! second, as i said before, we can't answer your vague and largely pointless questions unless you provide more information! how much can you spend? what type of flying will you do? what other equipment do you have? what type of batteries will you use?
Old 08-11-2005, 12:31 PM
mikewinter

1. i dont have much money to $500.00 the most
2.just getting into rc heli
3. any advive from pro like u is always welcome
4.dont know much about these big toys
5 advise me on what to get , where to get it ( i like the logo 10)
Old 08-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Tanner Hall
My Feedback: (1)

if you've only $500 to spend and you need everything, an L10 is just not in the cards for you. you'll need at least $1000 to buy a complete L10 even if you go really cheap on all components, batteries and charger...and that figure assumes you've already got a radio and tools. you MIGHT be able to find a $500 used logo 10 but it will be very tough.

regardless, i don't think an L10 is the right heli for you anyway. you'll need a lot of extra money to cover the inevitable repairs because logo parts are expensive. it's a great heli but maybe you should get a trex or corona to start out with.